Tournament poker lovers can begin the New Year on a high note playing for a bank busting 1.35 crores in guaranteed prizes at the India Online Poker Championship's first edition of 2017. Set to take place from 23-29 January, the IOPC features 37 tournaments offering INR 1.3 crores in prizepools and INR 5 lakhs additionally in leaderboard prizes. We have a range of formats, variants and buyins along with terrific guarantees on each and every event making this the biggest IOPC yet!
The 10k Main Event of course is the highlight of the schedule and as usual closes the series. A 30 lakh guaranteed prizepool awaits players in this series finale. Aside from this biggie, there are two super value events - a 25k Highroller with 20 lakh GTD and the 10k SuperStack with a 20 lakh GTD prizepool. Our recently introduced Double Chance events have proved to be a hit with the players and there are three sets of these DC tournaments one can participate in at this edition of the IOPC. Almost all tournaments are No Limit Holdem but Pot Limit Omaha lovers will also get three events to flex their PLO muscles. There's a good mix of Freezeouts, Re-buy+Add-On, Deepstack and Re-entry events with buy-ins starting as low as INR 300.
Take a shot at the various big ticket IOPC tournaments like the Main Event, Highroller and SuperStack too by way of plenty of economical satellites taking place a couple weeks prior to the series all the way till the end of the schedule. There are one seat guaranteed satellites for the above mentioned tournaments as well as even cheaper Step satellites for the same.
All players competing in the IOPC can also compete in the leaderboard race to earn their share of INR 5 lakhs in cold hard cash! Any player who finishes in the money in any event will be assigned a certain number of points depending on the buyin, field size and finishing position. At the end of the series the top 10 finishers on the IOPC leaderboard will not only score their share of INR 5 lakhs in cash but will also be crowned as the India Online Poker Champion 2017. This entitles him or her to win an online tournament staking and sponsorship deal worth another INR 5 lacs through the year! So plenty more to play for than just the tournament prizepools.
So if you love tournaments, there is no better action than playing at the India Online Poker Championship at TheSpartanPoker.com! Here's the full schedule of events:-
1. All events in the IOPC do not count towards points on the monthly tournament leaderboard.
2. Sponsorship deal will be in the form of tournament tickets to various tournaments in TheSpartanPoker.com's daily tournament schedule. Special events like SSS, IOPC, Millionaire will be excluded.
3. Sponsorship amount will be equally divided across 12 months and tickets of that amount will be given to the leaderboard winner.
4. Unused tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred or deferred to another month.
5. In case of any conflict regarding this promotion, decision of Spartan Poker management will be final and binding.