Terms and Conditions
Your participation in the TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program shall be deemed to constitute your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Enrolment is free and open to players from eligible jurisdictions that have Real Money Accounts in good standing.
- TheSpartanPoker.com VIP Club program membership and benefits are provided at the sole discretion of TheSpartanPoker.com.
- Membership in and benefits obtained through TheSpartanPoker.com's VIP program is permitted at the sole discretion of TheSpartanPoker.com which may deny membership to any applicant. Any such decision to deny membership shall not be open to appeal or review.
- Only individuals are eligible for membership in the VIP Club program. Only the individual named in the TheSpartanPoker.com account may play under that account.
- TheSpartanPoker.com reserves the right to end or change TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program membership, tier, benefits, FPP balance, VIP Point Balance and program rules at its sole discretion and at any time.
- Participation in the TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program is subject to the terms, conditions and regulations of the program. TheSpartanPoker.com reserves the right to modify, add or delete these program rules at any time with or without notice, though TheSpartanPoker.com will attempt to provide reasonable notice in all instances as appropriate. You are encouraged to review these general Terms and Conditions and the other VIP pages on a regular basis in order to determine if TheSpartanPoker.com has amended the provision.
- Only individuals are eligible to enrol in the TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program. Only the individual named in the TheSpartanPoker.com real money account may play under that account.
- When a player account is restricted for any reason, that player's access to any and all TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program benefits will be suspended until such a time as the account returns to good standing.
- Any VIP points, FPPs awarded through the TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program may not be used towards earning bonuses of any kind.
- VIP Points may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way.
- Transactions converting VIP Points to cash such as for tournament buyins cannot be cancelled or reversed.
- Players who chose to buy into a land-based Event through the TheSpartanPoker.com VIP program give TheSpartanPoker.com permission to use their name and likeness without further compensation. These players also agree to act as a spokesman for TheSpartanPoker.com, help promote TheSpartanPoker.com and meet with the press as dictated by TheSpartanPoker.com. Players must wear clothing bearing TheSpartanPoker.com's logo - to be provided by TheSpartanPoker.com- throughout the durations of the Event.
- TheSpartanPoker.com reserves the right to terminate or amend VIP Club program membership and benefits at its sole discretion and at any time.
- TheSpartanPoker.com retains the sole right to interpret and apply the VIP Club program rules.
- TheSpartanPoker.com reserves the right to terminate TheSpartanPoker.com's VIP program membership and/or player account of any player found to be abusing or not following program rules.
- TheSpartanPoker.com alone has the right interpret and apply the rules governing TheSpartanPoker.com's VIP Program.
- TheSpartanPoker.com general Terms of Agreement also apply to the VIP Program.
- TheSpartanPoker.com decisions regarding any aspect of TheSpartanPoker.com's VIP program are final.